Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of these companies. There is no affiliate links or bonuses here. The information below is provided for example purpose only. You can use these Robo-Advisors or any others at your own risk!
Robo advisors can help you to become a more confident investor, save your time in planning and automatically secure your financial future. So let’s take a try with some of them and understand how it can help us.
Examples I used:
If you never tried robo advisor, you can find my 3 choices to look at.
- Vanguard robo advisor
- Swissquote robo advisor
What I’ve learned from Robo-Advisors:
- PAY ATTENTION! They can offer your own products which are not always fit your needs. Sometimes you need to review advisor suggestions and replace with your own equities.
- Robo-advisor will definitely help you to understand the approximate percentage of commodities, stocks, and bond you need to have.
- Robo-advisors can remind you to split funds into global regions (Asia, Europe, and US markets) instead of one region or even one single country. US Bonds and Stocks are very good but they will be more secure to hold global equities.
- Robo-advisors can remind you to deposit money to your saving accounts. Don’t just save money, save money for your future wealth. I mean it’s not enough to spend less money, we have to save money and invest, and do this on a regular basis.
- Robo-advisors remind you to keep your hands off from your savings. Sometimes we may tend to take some money out. Instead of taking money out it’s better to re-invest ( probably in some other areas and markers )
Don’t forget to make your own savings plan based on own investment risk tolerance. Read more about it here: 6 Point To Effectively Determine Your Investment Risk Tolerance
Set a goal and make own plan and Investment geeks will keep you motivated, help with advice and remind you to keep going to your personal financial freedom!